Saturday, September 13, 2008

5+4=13



everything
we spoke
it’s ridiculous was
so
long ago
lsd
the first
time I
to think
all this matters
before since
the reality
you
are a
star
to ten
years,
ago
maybe
later
after
everything
we shy
boy then
you saw me
before I saw I was
that we knew
that writes
before this
remember
ask
I
hands
of those
who
what else
was saw
reality
you I
was
clouds
a bright blue
sky
but that
this
1991
you’ve know
all the long
before memory
remember
this
that the first time
I remember
we meet
face could
a
man
I would think
such a there
the first time
we spoke
blurred moment
interrupted
baal
after you
was remember
so sad
I remember
was a of
you
lingers in
memories of I’ve
thought
of you
love
ever you
are
you
before that
my memory work
getting stoned
there was this
when there
was
remember
as I something
there
I bought your cd
how can’t recall
I can’t write me
reality
is not
so
simple
in the stoned
enchanted
was television
after write this
as I know
if it is I who to face
you wouldn’t
have noticed
or talked
you liked
my ideas
you
said

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love that image.id'd look great on my wall.
when taken?

Mark Ezra Merrill said...

at the paradise in boston circa 2004