Sunday, January 18, 2009

Westernlands

I have no more 
Honesty
Everything is the 
Same
It’s not here
It is 
Here
Uncertainty of 
Existence
I exist everywhere
Every illusion
And none at all
Virgil
Rimbaud
Paracelsus
I am as easily 
As myself
The self
Eternal
Omniscient
Omnipresent
What am I
Cannot be 
Distinguished
Surely
There is
Nothing to 
Measure
This unique 
Identity
I Am myself
Lost in the
Knowledge of self
We must never
Speak of this
Eternal
Transcendence of 
Form
These are not 
Words
Am I dream
Nightmare
Feasting on 
Flesh
Carnal knowledge
Cities 
Scattered
In dust of
The world
I have no 
Catechism
There are
No demons;
No real
Demons
And therefore
No hell
I have
Caused my
Own misfortune
There is hope
And there is
Not hope
Wake up!
Wake up!
This is life
And this is not 
Life
Am I what 
I despise
A coward
A liar
But this is 
Not life
I escape my
Own logic
Gravity conspires
Against me
Knowledge is
Not gained 
From a bite 
Of an apple
I avail 
Myself
From this Poison
From
Both living
And the dead
Here within
Westernlands
Surly no man
is good  yet
I am him!
I am him! 
Not Seen in this
World
Everything
Is undone
Am I perception
As the perceived
Are there 
Ghost or
Remedies
Of Gold
I will expose
Everything
And nothing at all
This sweet madness
A joke 
Unto itself
Later, later
There isn't
Time now
and
that time
Is now
Gone

No comments: